Receiving flight updates Your contact details
Want to make sure you receive our updates? Provide your phone number and e-mail address when booking your flight. After booking, you can always update your contact details via My Trip or your profile.
We’ll keep you informed about relevant flight updates throughout your trip. We’ll also contact you if there is a change to your flight schedule.
Updates we’ll send you include:
- E-mail informing you that you can check in online for your flight.
- Text message, or e-mail informing you that your flight is delayed for more than 30 minutes, or multiple delays that add up to more than 30 minutes. If it’s an intercontinental flight, we might also give you a phone call.
- Phone call, text message, or e-mail informing you that your flight is cancelled and we’re rebooking you onto another flight, or how to request a refund.
- Text message or e-mail informing you that your baggage is delayed and what you can do to retrieve it.
Children travelling alone
If your child is travelling alone using the Unaccompanied Minor service, all messages will be sent to the person who booked the ticket.
If you no longer want to receive our updates, you can cancel the service:
- E-mails: use the link at the bottom of each e-mail to unsubscribe.
- Text messages: reply “STOP” to our text message.
- Text message informing you that boarding has begun: update your preferences in My Trip.
Opens in new window